Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scrapbook and Stamping show May 7th 8th and 9th.


Just wanted to let you know about one of the top rated scrapbook and stamping show May 7-9th. Novi Michigan. Check out there site and come up and see us. Muddpuddles will be sold in the Clear Scraps Booth #523 http://www.ClearScraps.com I will be there on Friday doing demo's all day. (Maybe Sat) Come by and see me print off this blog page and I'll give you a free 1oz jar. (First 100 customers).
We are introducing a new sandbox album at the show. If you have pics of kids in sandbox this would be great.

Well things around here are crazy now that the site is up. Sent off 1000 jars today alone. Have ran out of supplies 3 times so if you are waiting for a order I'll get it to you soon been throwing in lots of free stuff for everyone who has been waiting. A note we are going to discontinue 1/2 oz squeeze bottles. May 3rd after the Grand open sale is over. Due to the difficulty to fill them.

May 10th you got to come back and see the special we are going to have it will be one day one deal. And we will sell out soon a very limited number of these. Wow my wife Brenda says I'm crazy. She said I was crazy when I started this business. She also made fun of of me when I started http://www.gottamesh.com Check them out (sold that business) they have great stuff especially the islander series.

Thanks for visiting God Bless You all.
Dave
P.S see you in Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment